S/Y Regina is designed to provide your special guests with an extraordinary blue cruise experience. Each detail is carefully thought out to ensure passengers will experience the comfort of a five-star hotel in the unique waters of the Mediterranean and Aegean.
Regina has been serving since 2010 with a hundred percent satisfaction guarantee and is one of the most preferred super luxury yacht
S/Y Regina has the best technical equipment that make long journeys a simple exercise. You will experience the most luxurious service and when you return home, you will be relaxed and reinvigorated. The experience of exploring the Aegean and Mediterranean with family and friends is wonderful. With Regina Yacht you can spend a pleasant blue curise, visiting popular places like Bodrum, Marmaris fethiye, Göcek and Greek Island.
The layout plan below shows the crew quarters to the aft of the yacht accommodating 8 and with separate access. Guest cabins consist of 2 master staterooms, the larger has a salon and walk in dressing room as well as large bedroom and en suite bathroom. The second stateroom to the fore of the yacht is slightly smaller. Between the staterooms there are a further 4 cabins, 2 large en suite doubles, 1 smaller double and a twin cabin with 2 single beds. As well as air conditioning throughout Regina, there is a fresh air ventilation system installed in all enclosed spaces. With large and comfortable dining and living areas, expansive decks and spacious design led cabins, Regina also offers guests a wide range of entertainment and conveniences from LED TVs in saloon and cabins as well as on deck, DVD player, stereo music system, computer games, water sports toys, fishing & snorkeling equipment and more.
- Name: REGINA
- Type: Schooner
- Built: February 2011
- Port: Bodrum
- Construction: Steel construction with ST42 A Grade Steel
- Classification: RINA HULL dot MACH Y MCA
- Type: Steel Shooner
- Length Overall: 56 m
- Beam: 9,5 m
- Cabins: 6
- Guests: 12
- Crew: 7
- Year Built: 2011
- Port: Bodrum
- Engine: 2 x 440 hp Man + 1 x 280 hp Yanmar
- Generator: 2 x 40 kVA + 22,5 kVA Kohler
- Water Tanks: 9,840 lt
- Fuel Tanks: 8,340 lt
- Sail Area: 1,140 m2
- Engine Crusing Speed: 12 Knots
- Speed: 10 Knots
- 6 guest cabins comprising of: 2 master cabins with king sized double bed
- 3 guest cabins with double beds, 1 guest cabin with twin bed.
- All cabins have en-suite shower, individual remote controlled air-conditioning (hot-cold), satellite TV, DVD, surround sound music system, push flush toilets, hair dryers, fire extinguishers and smoke detectors.
- Emergency exit ladder and hatches in corridor.
- Air-conditioned inner saloon.
- Air-conditioned bathrooms.
- Spacious sun deck with forward and aft seating area.
- Separate crew quarters.
- Full Navigation equipment – Radar, GPS
- Depth sounder
- 3D Led TVs with Stallite connection
- Bose Music System
- Play Station III
- Nintendo V
- Deep freeze
- Ice maker
- Dish washer
- 220 V electrical supply
- Full bar facility
- Cappuccino & Expresso coffee maker
- Easy access swim ladders
- Deck shower
- 80 hp Jet ski for 2 Water skis
- Wake board
- Fishing tackle
- Snorkelling equipment
- Speed boat with 115 hp Yamaha